COUNTDOWN TILL TIM OFFICIALLY HOME


Friday, April 24, 2009

Jordyn Turns 1!!!

Where did the year go? I can't believe my baby is already one!!! Jordyn was having a great day until she woke up from her afternoon nap... then she ended up sick with the flu... poor thing... what a way to spend her birthday. So we saved the cake and will hopefully let her dive into that tonight. Enjoy the little book I put together
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Jordyn's 1st Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook




One Year Old Stats
Jordyn is crawling all over and she is FAST. She is also standing up on furniture, but not walking along it yet. I think she is waiting to walk until daddy get home. She has 2 teeth on the bottom. She has a beautiful Princess wave and gives kisses. She has learned the scream thing when she wants something. She is still my happy go lucky little girl who sleeps thru the night!!! She now weighs in at 22 lbs!!!

No comments: